Monday 17 May 2010

Back to the drawing board

Been wanting to get back in to sketching out ideas and making a mini collection for a while now. I do make clothes but i see something i like and just make that, i dnt draw out my ideas on paper anymore and create my own ideas, so ive gone to the drawing board tonyt, not to design ideas just to get used to drawing again as its been about 4years, and omg to say my sketches were a bit well sketchy isnt the word, looks like il being going back to basic and going over my body shapes and alignments for a bit lol....already have a theme for my design so once im back up to scratch i will be putting pencil to paper and will upload a few piccys.......Heres a few of my awful ameture like drawings lol

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Cute little blog you have here.
    I really like that bottom dress you sketched!
    Ms S xx

    www.jemappellesophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah fanks hunnie, that was only a ruff sketch (and bad at that) im making that dress in a bootiful silk material, i will post a piccy once completed x

    ReplyDelete