Sunday 16 May 2010

Ok so this is my new blog....its not my first i've done loads before, all about fashion obviously, but i never have the time to keep them up. However i have just finished uni for good, yay, and have mucho time on my hands so i will be blogging about everything and anything to do with fashion, i am also starting up a new vintage business and so will keep you updated on how that's going. i love to shop, excessively, my penchant is for vintage and haute couture fashion, but as i'm just a student (and due to all the partying and beer i consume, i've become a little overweight student lol) u can probably guess i dn't have the funds or the figure for the latter liking. I have always wanted to be a fashion designer and have been making clothes since i was about 6 years old ( i will post some pictures of my early creations) to me fashion isn't just something you go to the shops to buy and get up in the morning to put on, its a unique form of art that deserves so much recognition. Although i've always loved and had a passion to be in the fashion world i did a stupid move and turned down a place at university of creative arts and turned down a call back second interview at Central Saint Martins. I was 17 at the time and it was the 'which path will i take moment' in life, the path i chose was law as i thought i was likely to earn more money this way. This however is a decision i will probably always regret. Anyhow i havn't lost my desire to work in fashion as i still make my own clothes and as i said am starting up my own business. I also use shopping, ebay and vogue as my form of a link into the fashion world lol...i hope you enjoy my blog and in the wise words of coco chanel;

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening''

No comments:

Post a Comment