Monday 17 May 2010

My Wardrobe

random post but below are a few of my fave items from my closet..

this vintage top was an absolute find, i got it for £7.99 of ebay and it stil had the price label on when i bought it, it was £110...bargain. It is covered in gun metal hologram sequins, swarovski crystals and red and pearl beads........


this is my favourite peice of clothing. It was bought from a shop that sells vintage designner clothes and it cost my lovely boyfriend £45. I know quite steep for vintage however it is real silk and has beautiful gold intricate detailing under the bust, the lady also said she thinks its a vintage halston piece circa 1980 (hence the price)


this is a beautiful leslie fay 1970s shirt dress



beautiful 100% silk 3.1 Phillip Lim top, bought from nordstorm and was pretty pricey. I think asos or boohoo used a similar design on one of ther tops and at a fraction of the price, was pretty miffed, ol well nothing like the real thing.



best bag in the world, bought it from zara's one of range in paris couple of years ago however was major skint and had barely enough money left to buy anything so i had to return it, i actually cried when i walked away. I searched every zara shop and selling sites over the last two years hoping i would be reunited with it and then i found it on ebay for a fraction of the price earlier this year :-)


Carmena 1970s faux fur jacket £15


i call this my african safari skirt and it was a bargain at 10p


avant garde silk top/dress sample £1


jacques vert silk nautical themed blouse bought it from ebay for £3.50



black silk top covered in hundreds of silver beads, only cost me £2.50, and i love to wear it with cut off denim shorts and a chequed shirt over the top



my mums 1980s jacques vert shirt, comes as part of a suit, i love it



river island dress, i love the bold print and the colours used, it looks great with a tan and is going to be one of my ibiza outfits yay


one of my favourite dresses, ive had it for years and will neva chuck it. Its a cute rockabilly dress that i got from some rock shop. I like wering it with my largest gold creole earings i own and i call it my lily allen outfit ( all i need are the trainers lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment