Friday 28 May 2010

SATC 2

I am one of the biggest Sex and the City fans ever, and so you can imagine my joy when the first film came out last year, however, i left the film a little disappointed to say the least. I had high hopes for the sequel but again came out disappointed evan more than the first time. The films just aren't as real as the series used to be, however it definitely delivered in the fashion stakes as usual, and it is reported ruffly $11 million dollars was spent out outfits and accsessories!


I was so excited when Carrie wore not 1 but 4 Halston Herritage dresses. Halston is one of my all time fave american designers some of his pieces are classic. I'm lucky enough to own two Halston pieces, one item i bought from a boot sale for £2, im not too sure the woman realised how much Halston pieces usually sold for, anyway lucky me. Ive pictured below the four herritage dresses, my fave is the beautiful orange dress.










The two best outfits of the film, in my opinion, were the Julien McDonald dress worn by Miranda and the jumpsuit ensemble worn by Carrie.



Here's some other great items worn in the film.


Brian Atwood Loca Studded Heels



Yves Saint Laurent embossed clutch with crystal clasp

Retro Christian Dior Newspaper print dress which Carrie wore back in season 3




No comments:

Post a Comment