Monday 17 May 2010

RAFW

Australia Fashion Week , ok so not in the same league as LFW or PFW but still a fashion week in its own right, and any fashion week has my interest. So it took place couple weeks ago, 3rd - 7th May 2010 to be precise, and there were a few designers that caught my eye and i thought were worth a mention; namely Alex Perry and Dion Lee. Lee's SS10/11 in particular was very eye catching and visualy stimulating, and the way he used the ink blots made me remember back to when i was young and you used to put paint on one half of a piece of paper, folded it over, smudged it a little and tada u had this weird shaped colourful butterflyish style. It also looks like a really cool futuristic x-ray painting of the inside body, is it just me that sees this??? Anyway put a few of my faves from the 'Facade Collection' below. x


No comments:

Post a Comment