Monday 17 May 2010

Homage to Mcqueen

Okay so first things first i have to pay homage to McQueen. I know his death was a lil while ago now but he was one of my few ultimate favourite designers, and as this blog is dedicated to fashion and designers he no doubtly deserves recognition. It is a sad loss to the fashion world and british fashion in particular. His creations and designs were so innovative and outlandish, take for example his bizarre amardillo shoes creation ( we all know that evan though they look pretty odd compared to the normal shoe we all wana own a pair evan if to just strut our stuff in them round the house, wether id be confident wearing them down the high street is another matter), his ideas coupled with the colours and cuts he used simply make the pieces he created, divine, and heres to his ideas and creations living on. I have added a few pics of my most favourite creations of his (the first piccy being my all time favourite) x



No comments:

Post a Comment